Sunday, May 08, 2005
Happy Mother's Day!
Today was an awesome day...my first Mother's day! I am very thankful to be a mother this year. Fowler has brought me such joy...and I know he has brought many of you joy as well! Here's how we spent the day...We went to the 9am church service. Then, we went cruising around town. We ended up in Dogtown and went to a coffee shop...great coffee that put hair on your chest!!! :) We did some more sight-seeing in our own city (Lafayette Square, Downtown, etc). After that we came home and ate lunch, took a nap...I worked on some craft projects...Dewayne and I called our Moms...and we played with Fowler. A perfect day! :) Oh, yeah! I got some great Mother's day gifts, too! Daddy took Fowler shopping last night and they came home with some GREAT treats...a family picture frame, soy milk bath salts, my favorite cookies, a Starbucks gift card and a book ("I love you, Little One") for Fowler and I to read together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment