Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!

In August, we celebrated Grandma's 87th birthday...in addtion to the first Annual Lutz Family Reunion. We had a great time! There was a great turn out even with the short notice. A birthday party and the Family Reunion are already on the calendar for 2006...so hopefully, we'll get to visit with even more family next year!!
Of course, as you can expect from a family of bloggers, we took lots of pictures! I am so far behind on posting...so I will just post a few. The first is the Eadie clan with Grandma - the birthday girl! We wished that the Cougle clan could have been with us...I think we might have been able to fit them in the picture! :)


Fowler had a blast watching cousins play baseball in the yard...and being passed around from relative to relative!! Here he is hanging out with Grandmother!
(Here's a funny little side-note...a couple months ago, we visited Dewayne's family in Kentucky. We went to church on Sunday morning and were thrilled with the attention that Fowler received. He was being passed around from one person to the next...even people that I didn't know! That's when I realized just why he was being passed along to the next person...because HE WEIGHS SO MUCH!!! People don't realize how much he weighs until they have been holding him for a few minutes...then it's time to pass him on!! )

No comments: