The Boy loves stars! So, I made him star-shaped cupcakes for his birthday! I had to take a picture of my plate...it looked like a star (cupcake) and cloud (vanilla ice cream) in a dark sky (paper plate)! Love it! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I like your cupcakes, Fowler! I see that you had some ice cream, too! Me and my mom couldn't come over, but we will come over soon! Did you get any cool birthday presents? You got kinda messy with your cupcakes! Did you like them? Did you have fun? Did you and your daddy play xbox on your birthday? We went to a magic show. I think you would have really liked it! I have some magic of my own. I hope you had a very happy birthday! Love your cousin, Kevin!
1 comment:
I like your cupcakes, Fowler! I see that you had some ice cream, too! Me and my mom couldn't come over, but we will come over soon! Did you get any cool birthday presents? You got kinda messy with your cupcakes! Did you like them? Did you have fun? Did you and your daddy play xbox on your birthday? We went to a magic show. I think you would have really liked it! I have some magic of my own. I hope you had a very happy birthday! Love your cousin, Kevin!
Post a Comment