
Happy Grandparents' Day to all of our grandparents!!! We love you all and wish you the most wonderful day! We love you Grandma, Grandma Betty, Otis and Trudy...and Nana and PahPah, Grandmother and Pop!!!
And of course, we will be thinking of Granddad, Grandpa Jack, Byron, Corrine and Nanny! We are thankful for you all!
The picture above is of Grandma and me in 2002 (at my wedding). I wish I had time to post a picture of all the grandparents this morning...but we are set to leave for Indianapolis in just a short while!
3 comments:
It is great being a Grandmother to Tori, Emmi, Abbi, Kezzi, Kevin, Levi, Fowler, and Landon! Wow, what a special group of kids!
These pictures are great! and Fowler....well he is just adorable!!! The picture with the glasses on is hilarious :) What a cutie. (He takes after his parents, for sure :) I haven't seen too many pictures of you Francine since Fowler but from what I've seen you are as beautiful as ever and so genuinely happy! I'm glad for you and Dewayne :)
Fran,
We are all waiting for pictures of your new home.
Post a Comment