Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Second Birthday Party!

No...Fowler hasn't turned two already! :) This past weekend, Fowler got to have another birthday party! Aunt Marge and Uncle Jim came down from Illinois to celebrate (they have another nephew in Kentucky who was celebrating his first birthday, too)!! Fowler enjoyed more cupcakes, more gifts and hanging out with Marge and Jim! We had a great time with them...and they got to try out my new recipe (courtesy of Pastor H.Wayne!!!)...Cowboy Casserole! Yee Haw!!! Click here to try it out, ya'll!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry I missed out on that birthday party, that looked fun! Bye the way it looks I wouldn't have been able to have a cup cake anyway. Hopefully Amanda and I will be able to visit the clubhouse soon! Take care and thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Brooks and Amanda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Fowler!!!! :)

Glad to see things are going well for you guys. These pictures are all so cute!

I'm praying for you guys,
Crystal Baker

Kari Morris-Guzman said...

Hi Frankles!
Your little Fowler is such a sweetie! I hope I get to meet him. :) I miss you tons. I don't know what's going on with anyone. I still have the same email. Drop me a line with your address and phone number. I would love to talk to you. I love you!
~Magic Twinkle~