Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rattlesnake Country!!!



Well, this isn't a rattlesnake...but I still don't like it!!! This is one of two snakes that decided to check out the prayer garden @ ERRC...while the ladies were planting monkey grass!!! This is the snake that didn't make it...death by shotgun!!! The other one...well, we are pretty certain it was a rattlesnake (by the way, the are very common around here)....but of course he got away!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Wow! That is one big snake. I don't want to see that is my backyard. Glad no one got bit.

Hollene said...

OH, MY! That's a big snake!
Fowler's a doll on the deck. We wish we could see him (and you, too!). Love you guys!

Marge said...

Glad the snakes were hibernating when we visited.

Lookout for the rattlesnakes and stay out of their way!

Anonymous said...

EEKS! Man, I better watch it walking around barefoot in the yard now huh!? Since I live just a hop, skip and jump away from you!
:(